Focusing on logistics and value added services enables Avnet Logistics to efficiently manage the component inventory of Avnet EM EMEA.
Avnet Logistics is a driver of high level quality, increasing efficiency and cost reduction, all of which create significant benefits for the customers of Avnet EM EMEA.
Code of Conduct
During 2006, Avnet launched its Code of Conduct for all employees worldwide to pull together in one place the ethical principles that have always formed an important foundation of our business.
As outlined in the introductory message from Roy Vallee, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, the intent of the Code was to:
- Emphasize Avnet's commitment to ethics and compliance with the law
- Publish our standards of legal and ethical behavior
- Increase awareness of legal and ethical issues among our employees
- Alert our employees to certain situations where particular care is required and to inform employees where and how they can obtain help in dealing with legal and ethical issues
- Inform employees about procedures for reporting violations of our Code of Conduct or laws
- Help prevent and detect violations of the law, and
- Form the basis for training our employees on legal and ethical issues
Click here to review our Code of Conduct